“New Life” Recovery Home is a twelve bed fully licensed group home in Mesa, Arizona based on the twelve step recovery program(s) which have shown the highest proven success rate with addicts and alcoholics. We are available to assist in any way possible in an individual’s recovery.
Currently our agency is funded by 80% of the clients direct payments to our agency in the form of rent. The remaining 20% is currently funded by various faith based agencies and churches that help individual clients with payment of their rent. Also the Terros Families F.I.R.S.T. Program funds a short period of our mutual clients’ rent (until they are able to gEt a job and on their feet.)
Although eligible for it, our group home is currently not 5013C or non-profit status. This is in our business plan for the future and once obtained we would be eligible for food donations for our clients and all the other privileges this status affords. Our director does have full grant writing training, so also in the plans for this point would be to possibly secure grant funding which would enable us to help other clientele not able to hold employment and also to better compensate our staff.
Fully licensed by the city of Mesa and in operation since February 2003, we are the original co-ed Recovery house that caters to single people, couples and families. We also offer bi-monthly overnight visitation of client children and have the highest family re-unification rate in Mesa. The other newer co-ed Recovery houses are modeled after our program but do not have our combined experience or years of recovery. Nor are they trained professional Social Workers with substance abuse counseling experience. Put quite simply: our program is the best!
We believe in each person’s uniqueness as an individual and in mutual respect and dignity. We believe in diversity and each persons strengths and individual abilities. We also believe in patience and tolerance. We do not believe in the “militant” style of some half-way houses or recovery programs, this is a home and we believe in family values.
Let us help you find a new way to live a “new life” in recovery. Contact us today for more information.