90 Day Program
There is a minimum of a 90 day commitment for residency at New Life Recovery Home. However, many of our residents are welcome to and stay far beyond this 90 requirement.
New Life Recovery strives to achieve many values, both personally and professionally, in our lives and when working with others. We do not discriminate and residents are given guidelines for “Rules of Personal Behavior” as well as “House Rules” which all our residents are expected to abide by.
Attendance in a minimum of one (1) weekly House meeting is required. House meeting a are structured in order for our residents to obtain valuable guidance and skills on their road to recovery.
General House meeting format is as follows:
- Session One – Introduction & Pretest
- Session Two – Group Expectations and “Check In”
- Session Three – Values Exercise
- Session Four – “Tools of Recovery” Lecture/Discussion
- Session Five – Conflict Resolutions
- Session Six – Progression and Recovery in the Disease of Alcoholism/Addiction
- Session Seven – Breathing Exercise (for Anxiety Relief
- Session Eight – Guest Speaker
- Session Nine – Managing a “High Risk” Situation
- Session Ten – Post Test & Closing